Every designers’ dirty little secret is that they copy other designers’ work. They see work they like, and they imitate it. Rather cheekily, they call this inspiration. - Aaron Russell

Search This Blog

About Me

Graphic Design student currently in studying at Leeds university in second year. This blog is my online creative log, full of ideas, inspirations and opinions on all areas of design. A mix of my work and others I like for followers to view and comment on!

Thursday 12 November 2009

the moving image


My current motion module has got me really interested in animation and the process behind it. As I am currently putting my own short film together, this video that i found through creative review was great to watch. I love how the simplicity of paper cuttings put together can portray a great celebration of the olympic games.

Heres the link : http://vimeo.com/7546281

No comments:

Post a Comment